The crown chakra is the seat of your consciousness, spirituality, and enlightenment. It is associated with your connection to the divine, your higher self, and the universe. When this chakra is balanced and open, you may experience a deep sense of inner peace, purpose, and connectedness to all beings and things.
Sanskrit Name: Sahasrara
Location: Top of head
Mantra: I know
Crystals: Amethyst, Clear Quartz, Selenite
Signs Of A Blocked Crown Chakra
When your crown chakra is blocked or unbalanced, you may experience various physical, emotional, and spiritual symptoms. Here are some signs that your crown chakra may be blocked:
- Feeling disconnected from your spiritual self or a higher power.
- Lack of purpose or direction in life.
- Difficulty meditating or connecting to your intuition.
- Feeling closed-minded or having a narrow perspective.
- Difficulty in learning or retaining information.
- Feeling stuck in negative thought patterns.
- A sense of disconnection from the world around you.
- Physical symptoms such as headaches, insomnia, and fatigue.
If you are experiencing some of these symptoms, it may be helpful to work on opening and balancing your crown chakra. Discover these 8 methods to help open and balance your crown chakra (affirmations being one of them :)). Simply choose the spiritual practices that resonate with you.
If you would like to learn more about chakras, make sure to take a look at our Beginner’s Guide to Chakras, happy reading 🙂 !
Opening the crown chakra through affirmations can be a powerful way to connect with your higher self and the universal consciousness. If you decide to give the affirmations a go, below you will find some empowering crown chakra affirmations.
50 Affirmations To Balance And Open Your Crown Chakra
1. I am awareness.
2. I am filled with light, love, and universal knowledge.
3. I am a divine being of light and love.
4. I am aware of my purpose and my place in the universe.
5. I am grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow.
6. I am not my ego.
7. I release my attachment to material possessions and embrace inner peace.
8. I am a divine being.
9. I let go of my judgments and cultivate compassion for myself and others.
10. I am connected to the infinite consciousness of the universe.
11. I am at peace with myself and the world around me.
12. I am infinite.
13. I am aware of the divine plan for my life.
14. I am a channel for divine love and light to flow through me.
15. I am grateful for the abundance that surrounds me.
16. I am connected to the universal source of energy.
17. I am more than a physical body.
18. I am deeply connected to my higher self and the wisdom of the universe.
19. I am divinely guided in all that I do.
20. I am a divine being, connected to the energy of the universe.
Grab your absolutely FREE printables with chakra affirmations. A handy tool when working with your chakras :).
21. I am aligned with the highest good for myself and others.
22. I am grateful for the love that surrounds me.
23. I am aware of the infinite potential within me.
24. I am filled with positive energy and optimism.
25. I am free from fear and anxiety, and I trust the universe to provide for me.
26. I am grateful for the blessings of life.
27. I am aligned with my true purpose in life.
28. I release doubt and welcome faith.
29. I am connected to the wisdom of the universe.
30. I am grateful for the divine guidance and protection that surrounds me at all times.
31. I am connected to the divine and experience peace, joy, and fulfillment in every moment.
32. I am in tune with the vibrations of the universe.
33. I trust my intuition and follow my inner guidance.
34. I release any limiting beliefs and open myself to new possibilities.
35. I am letting go of my need for control and surrender to the flow of life.
36. I am at peace.
37. I am grateful for the lessons and experiences that have led me to this moment.
38. I am open to new ideas and insights.
39. I am filled with the energy of the universe.
40. I am open to the power of the universe to transform my life.
A printable you might find useful when working with your crown chakra. To save or print it, just click on it 🙂
41. I am aware of the divine presence within me and within all living things.
42. I release my ego and embrace my true self.
43. I am connected to the divine wisdom that flows through me.
44. I let go of my expectations and embrace the present moment.
45. I trust in the divine plan for my life and know that everything is working out for my highest good.
46. I let go of my need to be right and embrace the possibility of learning from others.
47. I am aware of my connection to the divine and all living things.
48. I am open to the miracles of the universe.
49. I am surrounded by the love and light of the divine, always.
50. I trust the inner wisdom that guides me.
A reference chart you might find useful. To save or print the poster, just click on it 🙂
How Can I Use The Crown Chakra Affirmations ?
Here are some steps you can follow to use the affirmations:
1. Find a quiet and peaceful space where you can sit comfortably without distractions.
2. Take a few deep breaths and relax your body and mind.
3. Visualize a bright white light at the top of your head, where your crown chakra is located.
4. Repeat your chosen affirmations, either out loud or silently, while focusing your attention on the white light.
5. Repeat each affirmation several times, feeling the words resonate in your body and mind.
6. Try to connect with the meaning of each affirmation, and let its energy permeate your being.
7. Visualize the white light expanding and filling your entire body with its energy.
8. Sit with the feelings of peace, clarity, and connection that come with the affirmations, and let them integrate into your being.
9. When you feel ready, slowly open your eyes and return to your day.
You can use any of the affirmations I shared earlier or come up with your own. The key is to choose statements that resonate with you and that help you feel connected to the divine and the universal consciousness. Repeat the affirmations daily or as often as you need to feel the effects. Enjoy the process 🙂
Do you feel your Sahasrara might be unbalanced and blocked? Discover 8 methods to open your crown chakra and start the healing process today!
Grab your FREE printable cheat sheet cards for each of your seven chakras. A handy reference guide when working with your chakras :).
Canva is a FREE design platform. If you don’t have an account yet: no problem 🙂 It takes a moment to sign up (you will only need an email address and password).
Click the button below and enjoy creating your own affirmations :)!
Copyrights to all free download materials belong to Your Blissful Self. They are for personal use only and cannot be sold or commercialised in any other way.
All content and information on yourblissfulself.com is for entertainment purposes only and does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals. If you need professional guidance or advice, we encourage you to seek professional assistance. None of the content has been reviewed or written by a medical professional and any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.