The root chakra helps you feel grounded and resist life’s challenges. It affects how safe and secure you feel. A blocked root chakra can affect your whole body, making the flow of energy through all other chakras more difficult or even impossible. If your root chakra is out of balance, there is a strong chance other chakras will be unbalanced too.
Sanskrit Name: Muladhara
Location: Base of spine
Mantra: I am
Crystals: Smoky Quartz, Black Tourmaline, Red Jasper
Have you noticed any of the symptoms below?
- Feeling disconnected from your body and the physical world,
- Feeling anxious and stressed about basic survival needs,
- Feeling insecure and unsafe,
- Feeling disconnected from your family and friends,
- Feeling lack of grounding and stability.
These are the signs that your root chakra might be blocked and out of balance and affirmations can be a powerful tool to heal your Muladhara.
How To Use Affirmations
If you decide to work with affirmations, here are some tips on how to use them effectively:
1. Choose affirmations that resonate with you: make sure they feel authentic and meaningful to you.
2. Use present tense and positive language: Affirmations should be written or spoken in the present tense using positive language. For example, instead of saying “I will be happy,” say “I am happy.” This helps to reinforce positive thoughts and emotions in the present moment.
3. Repeat affirmations regularly: Consistency is key when it comes to affirmations. Repeat your affirmations daily, preferably in the morning or before bed, to help reprogram your subconscious mind.
4. Believe in your affirmations: If you have doubts or feel resistance, start with smaller, more achievable affirmations and work your way up.
If you would like to learn more about chakras, make sure to take a look at our Beginner’s Guide to Chakras, happy reading 🙂 !
50 Affirmations To Balance Your Root Chakra
1. I can handle anything coming my way.
2. I am centered and grounded.
3. I trust more and fear less.
4. I feel my connection to Earth.
5. I am protected by the Universe.
6. I am always provided for.
7. I can always take care of myself. Always.
8. I love my physical body.
9. I am grateful for all the blessings in my life.
10. With every breath, I can feel my root chakra unblocking.
11. I have a perfect body.
12. I am perfect exactly the way I am.
13. I am confident.
14. I am strong.
15. I am nourished.
16. I am protected.
17. I am successful.
18. I am in control.
19. I am awake.
20. I am wealthy and abundant.
Grab your absolutely FREE printables with chakra affirmations. A handy tool when working with your chakras :).
21. I know everything is working out for my highest good.
22. I am grateful for my body.
23. I am comfortable with change.
24. I trust in the goodness of life.
25. I am enough.
26. With every breath I feel more at peace.
27. I release all fears and anxieties that hold me back.
28. I honor my needs and take care of myself.
29. I am grounded and connected to Mother Earth.
30. I am centered and balanced in my thoughts and actions.
31. I am safe and secure in my body and in the world.
32. I am rooted in the present moment.
33. I am worthy of success and happiness.
34. I trust in the natural flow of life.
35. I am connected to the energy of the Universe.
36. I trust myself.
37. I release all past traumas and negative beliefs.
38. I am at peace with myself and the world.
39. I am comfortable and secure in my own skin.
40. I am grateful for the abundance and blessings in my life.
A printable you might find useful when working with your root chakra. To save or print it, just click on it 🙂
41. I am at peace with my past, present, and future.
42. I am accepting of myself and others.
43. I am at ease with my physical body.
44. I am living a life of purpose and meaning.
45. I am worthy of respect.
46. I can heal myself.
47. I listen to my body and honor its needs.
48. I am grateful for my health.
49. I can easily obtain a state of inner peace.
50. All is well.
A reference chart you might find useful. To save or print the poster, just click on it 🙂
Affirmations are just one of many methods to balance and unblock your root chakra. You can use them in conjunction with other practices such as meditation or yoga. Remember, your spiritual journey towards healing your root chakra might need patience or a bit of experimentation. Be kind and gentle with yourself, and trust that the practices that resonate with you will help bring you into a state of balance and harmony :).
Do you feel your Muladhara might be unbalanced? Read about 11 ways to unblock your root chakra and start the healing process today!
Grab your FREE printable cheat sheet cards for each of your seven chakras. A handy reference guide when working with your chakras :).
Canva is a FREE design platform. If you don’t have an account yet: no problem 🙂 It takes a moment to sign up (you will only need an email address and password).
Click the button below and enjoy creating your own affirmations :)!
Copyrights to all free download materials belong to Your Blissful Self. They are for personal use only and cannot be sold or commercialised in any other way.
All content and information on yourblissfulself.com is for entertainment purposes only and does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals. If you need professional guidance or advice, we encourage you to seek professional assistance. None of the content has been reviewed or written by a medical professional and any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.