The sacral chakra is associated with creativity, pleasure, and sexuality. When this chakra is balanced you are able to relish all the pleasures life can offer.
Sanskrit Name: Swadhisthana
Location: Lower abdomen, below the navel
Mantra: I feel
Crystals: Carnelian, Citrine, Orange Calcite
As all your chakras, Swadhisthana can get blocked. If you noticed some of the symptoms below, it might be time to balance your sacral chakra.
Signs Of A Blocked Sacral Chakra:
- Lack of creativity: When the sacral chakra is blocked, you may feel uncreative or uninspired.
- Emotional instability: You may experience mood swings or have difficulty managing your emotions.
- Low sex drive: A blocked sacral chakra can also affect your libido and sexual energy.
- Guilt or shame: You may feel guilty or ashamed of your sexuality or desires, which can further block the sacral chakra.
- Addiction: A blocked sacral chakra can lead to addictive behavior or a tendency to seek pleasure in unhealthy ways.
- Lack of joy: You may feel unhappy or unfulfilled, with little joy or pleasure in your life.
There are many methods to balance and unblock your sacral chakra. Check them out and choose the ones that resonate with you. If you feel the affirmations can help with the healing process, below you will find 50 empowering affirmations to incorporate to your daily spiritual practice. Enjoy :)!
If you would like to learn more about chakras, make sure to take a look at our Beginner’s Guide to Chakras, happy reading 🙂 !
50 Affirmations To Balance Your Sacral Chakra
1. I have a right to joy and fulfillment.
2. I radiate passion and creativity.
3. I embrace and celebrate my sexuality.
4. I am in touch with my feelings.
5. I have unlimited power to create whatever I desire.
6. It is my birth right to receive pleasure.
7. I feel energized and healthy every day.
8. Infinite abundance exists within me.
9. Every day I enjoy life to the fullest.
10. I allow myself to experience pleasure and enjoy life.
11. I am able to enjoy a healthy and fulfilling sex life.
12. I am a naturally creative person.
13. I am connected to my creative energy.
14. I radiate confidence.
15. I embrace my emotions and allow them to flow freely.
16. I am at peace with my sexuality and honor my body.
17. I am comfortable with intimacy.
18. I am deserving of pleasure and happiness in all areas of my life.
19. I am grateful for the pleasure and joy in my life.
20. I am a powerful and creative being.
Grab your absolutely FREE printables with chakra affirmations. A handy tool when working with your chakras :).
21. I am open to new experiences that bring pleasure into my life.
22. I allow myself to have fun and connect to my inner child.
23. I am filled with joy and happiness every day.
24. I am in touch with my emotions.
25. I am comfortable with my sexuality and embrace it fully.
26. My sexuality is a natural and healthy expression of myself.
27. I can balance my sexual energy with ease.
28. I am confident in expressing my needs and desires.
29. I embrace my sexuality and honor my desires.
30. I am passionate about life.
31. I feel at ease expressing my feelings.
32. My creativity empowers me.
33. I am worthy of receiving abundance in my life.
34. I enjoy the present moment and let go of worries about the future.
35. I release any fears or insecurities that hold me back.
36. My creativity flows effortlessly and abundantly.
37. I express my needs and desires freely.
38. I am creative and inspire others with my ideas.
39. I am worthy of pleasure and joy in all aspects of my life.
40. My sensuality is a gift, and I express it freely.
A printable you might find useful when working with your sacral chakra. To save or print it, just click on it 🙂
41. My creativity brings joy and fulfillment into my life.
42. I easily express my feelings.
43. I release any emotional blockages.
44. My emotions are balanced and in harmony.
45. My sexuality is an integral part of who I am.
46. I build healthy relationships on a deep and intimate level.
47. I release any past traumas or negative experiences that block my sexuality.
48. I celebrate and honor my sexuality as a natural part of my humanity.
49. I release any shame or guilt associated with my sexuality.
50. My sexuality is a source of strength and empowerment in my life.
A reference chart you might find useful. To save or print the poster, just click on it 🙂
To use the sacral chakra affirmations, you can repeat them daily, either out loud or silently. It’s best to do this in a quiet and peaceful environment where you won’t be disturbed. You can also write them down in a journal or place them on sticky notes around your home or office as a reminder :).
Do you feel your Swadhisthana might be unbalanced? Discover 10 brilliant ways to unblock and balance your sacral chakra and start the healing process today!
Grab your FREE printable cheat sheet cards for each of your seven chakras. A handy reference guide when working with your chakras :).
Canva is a FREE design platform. If you don’t have an account yet: no problem 🙂 It takes a moment to sign up (you will only need an email address and password).
Click the button below and enjoy creating your own affirmations :)!
Copyrights to all free download materials belong to Your Blissful Self. They are for personal use only and cannot be sold or commercialised in any other way.
All content and information on yourblissfulself.com is for entertainment purposes only and does not substitute professional medical advice or consultations with healthcare professionals. If you need professional guidance or advice, we encourage you to seek professional assistance. None of the content has been reviewed or written by a medical professional and any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.